Telnet Group is recruiting JEE development engineers for its engineering activities at its El Ghazela site.
Main mission :
You will be in charge of the realizating of JEE applications:
- Participation in the software documentation phase.
- Participation in the development phase .
- Participation in the integration, validation and customer support.
Job Requirements :
Software engineer specializing in software engineering with experience of 2 to 3 years in a similar position. You have a good command of:
- JEE : JSP / Servlet, JS, Spring, Angular JS, EJB3, CDI, JPA, Hibernate, Rest, JUnit, Arquillian.
- Outils d’intégration : Maven, Ant, Jenkins.
- Architecture : Java Entreprise Design Patterns, MVC.
- Reporting : Jasper, Birt.
- Tools : JIRA, Redmine, SVN, Sonar, SOAtest, TestLink
- Database : Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL, MS SQL
- Modélisation : UML
Sector of activity :
Work place :
Ariana, Technopôle EL Ghazela