TELNET is a group specialized in:
- Software and hardware engineering
- Network and telecom integration
- Mechanical studies
With more than 20 years of existence and more than 600 employees, TELNET has developed expertise in product engineering in several sectors:
- Design, software and / or hardware development, validation in the field of access networks and network cores as well as in the VOIP domain
- Design, develop software and / or hardware, validation of TV decoder products and professional products processing audio and video
- Design, software and / or hardware development, validation of DECT terminals
- Design, development of software and / or hardware, validation in the field of energy meters
- Design, software development and / or hardware testing and measurement equipment
- Development and validation in the field of industrial actuators
- Software development and validation for automotive computer
- Software development and validation of automotive dashboards
- Software development and validation of modules for avionics computers according to standard DO178B / C
- Development of test bench for the avionics sector
- Development of solutions for the management of electronic documents based on biometrics
- Solution development for site management and access control
- More generally, development of specific solutions based on web and database architectures
- Application Development at Payment Terminals
- Development of payment protocols
- Development of server-level solutions
- Development of e-payment solutions.
For its international activities, TELNET offers services in nearshore and offshore mode on behalf of its clients and partners, according to processes mastered.
In its areas of competence, TELNET has set itself the following objectives:
- Mastering transversal technologies (embedded soft, electronics, microelectronics and mechanics, prototyping, industrialization) in the various business lines,
- Being in tune with technological innovations in each business and aiming for new growth sectors,
- Launch collaborations in Research & Innovation, particularly in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), through programs and partnerships for research and development and innovation.
- Structuring and developing the product approach in parallel with the engineering and prototyping activities.